Why rent through us?
Tenants – Why rent through Charles Harding?
- Superb selection and range of rental homes
- On the spot accompanied viewings
- 24 hour online repair service
- Dedicated and trained staff
- Referencing and prompt move in procedures
- Competitive fees
- Hands on customer support throughout your tenancy
- Bonded and protected deposit scheme
- We are open SATURDAYS
- Property Ombudsman member & NFOPP
- Swindons longest running independent Estate Agency business established in 1977
Referencing - £210.00 for an applicant increasing by £100 per extra applicant.
Guarantor Referencing - £50.00. The need for a guarantor may not become apparent until the referencing has been completed and would therefore only be charged if needed.
Company Referencing - £310.00
Changes to Tenancy Agreement - £150.00 for additional or exchange of tenants during a tenancy.
Check Out Fee - £45.00 to be paid at the start of the tenancy.
A deposit equivalent to one month and twenty percent for an unfurnished property or one and a half months rent for a furnished property will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. A higher deposit will be required if pets are permitted.