About Charles Harding Estate Agents
Charles Harding, established in 1977 has a tradition for providing both home seller and purchaser with a comprehensive and efficient service.
We are an independent business with years of experience in Residential Estate and Property Management, covering all areas of Swindon and the surrounding Villages.
We are a proud member of the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP) which incorporates the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA). We are also regulated by the Property Ombudsman for both lettings and sales and adhere to the strict code code of conduct required by these bodies.
Our knowledge and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident that the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all opportunities to sell your home for the best possible price.
Estate Agents, Lettings & Property Management
Whether buying, selling or letting your property, we provide personal local service with National coverage.
- Full and comprehensive marketing of your property from our 4 prime located offices.
- Experienced staff with extensive knowledge and Director located in each branch.
- To arrange a FREE VALUATION click here.
Here's what we do at Charles Harding
- We fully understand that communication is key.
- We promise clear and regular communication throughout the sale, with simple honest advice you can trust.
- We have a comprehensive database of applicants allowing us to match quality buyers to your property.
- All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
- Accompanied viewings / one on ones / open house days / selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
- We are enthusiastic but don’t take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
- We are helpful and pleasant to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
Here's what we can offer
- Full FREE market appraisal
- Five prime located pavement fronted offices
- All offices computer linked
- Benefit from a highly skilled team of professionals with unrivalled in-depth local market knowledge
- Competitive fees and rates
- Extensive local advertising
- Feedback service after viewings
- Advice on mortgages and lending
- Quality printed sales particulars
- Professional photographs and floor layout plans
- Accompanied viewings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)
- Virtual tours (Subject to charge)
Marketing your home
- Our mobile friendly website allows purchasers to view your property from their iPad, smartphone, tablet etc immediately.
- Our in house surveyor will arrange an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) so we can market your property.
- Full colour exposure in all 5 offices and professionally designed sales and lettings particulars complete with internal and external photographs and floor plans.
- Your property will be made available to view in each of our 4 computer linked offices and advertised on all major property portals such as RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA and PRIMELOCATION.
- Your property information will be sent out to carefully selected buyers who can also download your property details from our website. Interested parties will receive a new property alert via a phone call, email and text.
- Upon instruction of marketing the property Charles Harding are able to fully advertise and market your property the same day.
Each of Charles Hardings 5 computer linked offices have highly trained property experts whose sole aim is to give you the best advice on selling your home for the best possible price.
Please phone or visit your local office to discuss your situation.
Need to know
All our potential buyers are informed of new property matching their criteria.
All viewers get follow up calls from our sales teams, obtaining valuable feedback.
Accompanied viewings / one on ones / open house days / selected one off viewing with discretion, all undertaken and managed.
We are enthusiastic but dont take our word for it, call any of our offices and judge for yourself.
Helpful and pleasing to deal with. It may not sound important right now but selling can be stressful and you can always rely on a friendly, patient voice at the end of the phone.
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic team combine traditional estate agency experience with the very latest technology, going to extraordinary lengths to match your property to all possible prospective buyers. Therefore, you can be confident the Charles Harding team will work tirelessly to maximise all opportunities to sell your home for the best possible price.
"Activity, marketing and the will to sell does not stop until we sell your home"
As an independent Estate and Lettings Agent we pride ourselves on being able to offer honest trusted advice. We have listened and researched what our past clients have wanted and strive to continually offer this high level of service for the future.
Take a positive step in our direction
We will give you all the friendly advice you need. You will want the best possible price from the best possible buyer in a timescale that works for you.
We will put our heart and sole in to selling your property!
Selling property in Swindon since 1977
Instruct Charles Harding and you will have the support of a company who has instilled 39 years of experience selling homes in the Swindon area.
Charles Harding are Swindon's longest running independent Estate and Letting Agent. If you are looking to sell or let a property in Swindon contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Here's where you'll find us:
37 Wood Street, SN1 4AN
Tel 01793 641857
8/9 Commercial Road, SN1 5NF
Tel 01793 430588
71 Cricklade Road, SN2 1AA
Tel 01793 535872
Unit 2, Greencote House, Redhouse, Swindon,SN25 2NT
Tel 01793 734001
Royal Wootton Bassett
31 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon,SN4 7AF
Tel 01793 674788